• <nav id="6ka44"></nav>
    <nav id="6ka44"><strong id="6ka44"></strong></nav>
  • 新世纪联合网

    爸爸妈妈:小天使们的伤心事是什么 心疼哭了

    时间:07-04/2016 14:13 | 点击次数:

    What is the saddest thing you have heard a child say?

      你听孩子说过的最令人难过的事是什么?

      获得14.8k好评的答案@Charlotte Neumann

      I have a neighbor。 He shouts at his kids a lot。 He has a close friend with a little girl, Mindy。 Does this guy also shout at his kids a lot? I don‘t know。。。

      我有个邻居,他经常大声骂孩子。他的一个好朋友有个小女儿,叫明迪,但是我不知道那个人是否也经常大声骂孩子……

      The other day, my neighbor‘s son Marco, 6, and Mindy, also 6, rang my door bell。 “Marco threw his monster ball on your balcony。 We want to get it - if you won’t be angry?”

      有一天,我邻居6岁的儿子马尔科,和同样6岁的明迪按响了我的门铃。“马尔科把他的怪兽球扔到你家阳台了,我们想拿回它——你不会生气吧?”

      Me: Of course I won‘t be angry。 Come in。

      我:当然不会生气。请进吧。

      Mindy: Are you really not angry?

      明迪:你真的没有生气?

      Me: No。

      我:真的不会。

      Mindy: When are you angry?

      明迪:那你什么时候生气呀?

      Me: I‘m never angry with kids。

      我:我从不跟孩子生气。

      Mindy: Really?

      明迪:真的吗?

      Me: Yes。

      我:真的。

      Mindy: Never?

      明迪:从来没有?

      Me: Never。

      我:从来没有。

      Mindy: Not even if we do something wrong?

      明迪:即使我们做错了也不生气?

      Me: No。 I‘d probably tell you it was wrong, but I wouldn’t be angry。

      我:不生气。我可能会告诉你那是错的,但是我不会生气。

      Mindy looked at me, then repeated: “You won‘t be angry with me?”

      明迪看着我,然后又说了一遍:“你真的不会跟我们生气?”

      Me: I will never be angry with you。

      我:我永远也不会跟你们生气。

      She looked at me again, for a few seconds, then flung herself into my arms。

      她又看了我几秒钟,然后飞扑进我的怀里。

      I didn‘t even know her, before this。 There’s no saying exactly what the background is, but I found it sad。

      在此之前我从未了解过她。我说不准她的家庭背景到底是什么样的,但是我觉得这件事让人很难过。

      获得9.9k好评的答案@Aaron Hammett

      In recent news, a man had entered into an electrified swimming pool to save his daughter and subsequently died from electrocution。 His daughter survived。

      最近有个新闻,有个男人进到一个通了电的游泳池去救他的女儿,随后他就触电死亡,但是他的女儿活下来了。

      My 5 year old son looked wide-eyed as I read the report to my wife。 Silence overtook the room for a moment and then in a still, small voice he said, “Daddy, would you die for me?”

      当我给妻子念这条新闻的时候,我5岁的儿子睁大眼睛看着我。一时间屋里一片寂静,过了一会儿,他小声说道:“爸爸,你会为我而死吗?”

      “Yes, of course。”

      “当然会。”

      Tears welled up in his baby brown eyes。 “I would die for you, too。”

      他如婴儿般的棕色眼睛里涌出了泪水。“我也会为你而死的。”

      Needless to say, I swept him into my arms and broke down。

      无需多言,我把他拥进怀里,失声痛哭。

      获得1.2k好评的答案@Cheryl Lightfoot

      I was out all day, and didn‘t check in with my son, thinking at his age (17) he wouldn’t care what I was doing。 I was wrong。 He somehow got it into his head that I might have had an accident。 And worse, since his father died, I am his only parent。 He said to me later, in a tone that showed exactly how scared and hurt he was, that I had frightened him into thinking he now had no parents and was all alone in the world。 Needless to say, I felt horrible and have vowed to check in if I am ever out later than expected。

      我 在外面呆了一整天,也没和我儿子报备一下,我觉得他已经17岁了,也不在乎我在做什么。然而我错了。他莫名其妙地觉得我可能出事了。更糟糕的是,自从他爸 爸去世后,我是他唯一的家长(微博)了。他随后对我说,我吓得他觉得他现在没有父母了、孤身一人活在世上,语气十分惊慌,很是受伤的样子。毋庸置疑,我觉得这很可 怕,并且发誓如果我比预想中要晚回家的话一定会向他报备。

      热门排行

      幸运飞艇高倍网投